top of page

Report Non-Compliance

Report non-compliance issues so outreach and education can be targeted for compliance

Report Non-Compliance

You can let the Town know if a business you frequent might need help with recycling bins, signs or education, or if a commercial or residential property may be lacking service. This process will help the Town identify where it can improve outreach and education before enforcing penalties.

The RecycleBreck Form can be used to report:

• A house, apartment building, HOA or condo complex without recycling and/or trash service.

• A business or commercial property that doesn't offer recycling adjacent to trash in common areas.

• A business with incorrect or missing composting and/or recycling signs and/or bins.

• A hauler who does not provide recycling service for commercial or residential properties.

• A hauler who does not offer residential volume-based pricing with recycling included in the service cost.

bottom of page